Thursday, June 14, 2007

so, you are a guy and wondering how herstory relates to your life? Just for a minute if
you are able, think what it would be like to be a woman. How would people related to you
and how would you be treated and what remarks would you hear that are different from
those you have been hearing all your life? What about things like old wive's tales? Mother
in law jokes, blond jokes, witches stories (wicked witches at that) etc, etc.....

I can tell you, I was shocked to find out that my oldest daughter thought I was a male basher.
Me, a meak, timid being whose motto was always, "if you can't say someting good, don't say
anything at all" kind of person. Oh well, all that shows is that your children don't exactly know you very well.

All I can hope is that she learns different, and soon

I've really gotta go now. Later???

Thanks for reading.

No comments: